One For The Verde wants to help local businesses thrive as they support projects that preserve and enhance the Verde River watershed.
- One for the Verde provides marketing and exposure for your business! Your participation strengthens the local business community by supporting the water resources which make it possible for us all to live here. The springs, streams and rivers which carved our beautiful landscape draw tourism dollars that your business depends on. You support One for the Verde and One for the Verde supports you!
- We support participating businesses through social media/facebook.
- Links to your business website or facebook page, if you have one, will be created on our website to connect current and potential customers to your business.
- We are coordinating with the Sedona Verde Valley Tourism Council, the National Geographic Geotourism website, local chambers of commerce and local business associations to bring your business more patrons.
- We will send you a monthly letter, updating you on new business sign-ups, monthly income, projects funded by One for the Verde and other news.
- As a business supporter of One for the Verde, you will have the opportunity to serve on the One for the Verde Advisory Council and help select the most beneficial projects to fund.
- Lots of people prefer to shop at “green” businesses. Supporting your local watershed and participation in One for the Verde will bring you more business.
- We provide advertising opportunities on radio, print media, internet websites and restaurant table ads depending on your preferences.
- Your business can be featured along with others as businesses participating in the One for the Verde program.
Listen to how Velma can promote your business.
- Participation in One for the Verde strengthens our business community and our local economy.